At Waikiki Sand Villa Hotel, your health and safety are our top priorities. We have been paying close attention to the COVID-19 pandemic and have implemented the following safety procedures to ensure a clean, safe environment during your stay.
- Arrival: Temperature check, guest must fill out questionnaire with security
- Masks required for all guests and employees
- Space Markers will be indicated for social distancing
- Check in: Plexiglass shield placed at Front Desk, credit card needed to be inserted by guest, guest will show identification to Guest service agent
- Check out: Express check out, guest will need to drop key into drop box.
- Elevators: Max amount of people is 1 family or 4 persons.
- Fitness Center/Hospitality room: Closed to all guests
- Meeting Rooms: Closed to all guests
- Sanitizer: Sanitizer stations will be placed on each floor in front of elevators.
- Guest Rooms: No maid service, dirty towels must be placed in provided plastic bag which should be hung outside the door. We will provide new sets in plastic bag which will be hung outside door. Hair Dryers are available upon request.